This Caramel Apple Sangria will have your guests coming back for refills and feeling the warm holiday spirit! It’s simple and only needs 5 ingredients to make.
- Dice up 4-5 red apples and toss them into your pitcher
- Drizzle 1/4 cups caramel on top
- Add 1 liter white wine (sparkling adds an extra punch)
- Pour 1 cup vodka
- Stir in 8 cups of apple cider
- (optional) I added a cinnamon stick as garnish
Irish Cream Coffee
On my recent trip to Amsterdam I was out exploring the city all morning and let me tell you, it was cold! After lots of walking I stopped at a terrace bar to have a drink. I wanted something strong but comforting. You can never go wrong with hot cocoa and Baileys. I ordered an Irish Cream Coffee with a shot of Kahlua liqueur. It was strong, warm and most importantly, chocolatey. So perfect!